Philotax stamp catalogs on CD-ROM: Germany 1850-2018 h2> 8. Edition 2018, 1 DVD-ROM
With MICHEL catalog reference number b>
The DVD-ROM contains all German territories from the beginning to the present day. Old Germany, German Reich, Saar-Saarland, Allied occupation,
German Democratic Republic, Berlin and Federal Republic of Germany.
You will find approximately 12,300 images and datasets - all major brands of an area are shown in excellent image quality. All necessary information such as issue date, issue value, issue reason and additional information on individual issues are listed.
The options for own inventory management, whether classic or visual, with creating your own albums is also available as well as the different printout options of scrapbook cards, jewelery sheet (design stamps and stamps on letter), Inventory, miss, duplicate lists or own price and exchange lists. Each user can design the individual printouts influence yourself by clicking or omitting the individual print information.
Very helpful is also the function catalog expression. Each user can easily and easily print his own Create and print a catalog with this program. For cover pages the print function "image data" is optimal - with this function can every single image can be printed enlarged up to 1000%.
The program offers extensive search and evaluation functions. There are selection options for individual sentences, series, Vintages or block issues. Speed ??up the search options by number, output value, issue date, or full text finding individual issues immensely.
- all areas of old Germany
- German Reich additionally German foreign post offices (Deutsche Post in China,
- Deutsche Post in Morocco, Deutsche Post in Turkey)
- German colonies (German New Guinea, German East Africa, German South West Africa,
- Cameroon, Karolinen, Kiauchou, Mariana Islands, Marshall Islands, Samoa, Togo, Witu)
- Generalgouvernement, Memel, Danzig, Bohemia and Moravia
- German occupation issues 1914/18 (Landespost in Belgium,
- Stage area West, Commander-in-Chief East, Dorpat, Grodno, Libau,
- Provincial Messenger of the 10th Army, Deutsche Post in Poland,
- Military administration in Rumanin, base area of ??the 9th army etc.)
- German Voting Areas (Allenstein, Marienwerder, Upper Silesia, Schleswig etc.)
- German occupation issues 1939/45, fieldpost
- Saar, Saar area, Saarland
- Allied occupation
- German Democratic Republic
- Federal Republic all issues up to and including April 12, 2018 . Ul>