MICHEL Austria Specialized Catalogue 2019
Michel-Catalog Austria Special 2019 h2> 40th edition 2019, about 744 pages, about 6,800 color illustrations and about 40,000 price quotations, with postal stationeries, hard-bound, with ribbon bookmark.
- Comprehensive catalog introduction with important notes on the use and philatelic lexicon of A - Z
- Contains the classic and modern Austrian stamps from the Empire of Austria-Hungary (1850-1867) over Empire (1867-1918), Republic of German-Austria (1918-1922), Republic of Austria (1922-1945), post in the customs exclusion areas to the Republic of Austria (from 1945). The editions of Lombardy and Veneto, the Austrian Post on Crete, in the Levant, in China and the DDSG are included as well as the issues of Bosnia and Herzegovina (1879-1918) and the Austro-Hungarian Field Post
- Detailed information on machine brands, roll brands, stamp booklets, brand name bags, registered stamps, supplementary stamps, court stamps, private order stamps, postage due stamp, premium letter stamp, postage stamp used by post, Telegraph brands, offset stamps and newspaper stamps.
- with cataloging the international reply coupons
- Also Contains: Christkindl Leaflets and Tracking Trademarks
- new: Recording of the plates for brands of the empire as well as numerous new varieties, most of which were taken together with color illustration
- numerous, new, confirmed plate flaws in the areas of German Austria and the 1st Republic are included with detailed illustrations
- Cataloging of novelties up to MICHEL-Rundschau ca. 5/2019
- Clearly arranged directory of Austrian postage
- Comprehensive Test Regulations of the Federal Philatelic Examiners and Examiner Lists by Area or in alphabetical order (with examiner addresses and telephone numbers)
- Extensive updated index in the appendix ul>